Sunday, August 16, 2015

Songs of Beauty...Songs of Power...in Ahmet's House

It seems to me that if I miss one thing of the songs of my younger self, it is the power...the passion...the beauty...that affirmed and changed life, for me and so many others. Not to look back too long...but sometimes I do long for those days, those songs. Come join me tonight, and let us find it together. Ahmet's House, 7PM ET only at www.wbkm.org



(Note: Song List is unavailable for this week...apologies!) 

As always, the podcast is available here Here by about 10PM ET Sunday.  Thank you, Baruch!

You can also listen in via iTunes (free subscription!) at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ahmets-house/id555391588

Stitcher and TuneIn have also picked us up...welcome!

Thanks for listening! Your servant of the music, Tony Gallucci


No comments:

Post a Comment